Hypnotic Online Councelling
Hello visitor, my name is Ingo Komenda and I am a german psychologist (Dipl. Psych. /M.D) and hypnotherapist with over 20 years of experience. My private practice „Praxis Komenda“ is near Munich in Germany.
I have created my own brand of hypnotherapy which draws from clinical psychology, shamanism and alternative healing techniques.
My psychology is biased toward deprogramming, healing and liberation instead of a „function-based“ therapy. It is my belief, that psychology needs to move away from function therapy towards a more holistic healing approach.
My principles are:
- there is a deep healing agent in every human being. No matter how deep the wound is, healing is always possible. The human needs to learn the language of this part inside themselves
- every human is able to find psychological self-liberation
- a human being is comprised of conscious, subconscious and energetic systems. These 3 systems and their many subsystems interact dynamically. A holistic psychological approach needs to adress all these levels
- all methods I use are based on effectiveness and not on claim. I usually try to reduce the techniques to their core mechanisms, so that nearly everyone can use the techniques at home with some training
- while talking can be helpful, „just talking“ is usually not enough. Hypnosis adds substantially to the healing process
My special areas of expertise are:
- exit strategies for narcicistic relationships and co-dependency
- hypnotic techniques for ADD
- anxiety disorders
- spiritual crisis
- hypnoshamanic work
- training in self-hypnosis (Hypnodrift system)